<VV> CurrentCORSA discussion

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Sat Feb 5 00:26:14 EST 2005

Matt -

I am NOT volunteering to do the synopsis - not enough resources, and
outside my area of expertise. It was just me trying to do some out of
the box thinking and identify areas where I think value could be added.
There was mention of restricting VirtualVairs to CORSA memebers. I
actually think that would hurt VirtualVairs, but I do think that an
edited/threaded synopsis of VirtualVairs could be a good addition to
Tech Topics in the Communique, if someone has the resources and
inclination. I know there are people who want to help CORSA, and there
may be some that would find this an area where they could help.

Chuck Peck
cpeck@salmoninternet.com