<VV> Re: gas tank removal

Tareece at aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Sat Feb 5 15:27:52 EST 2005

Hmmmm, have you tried the blow torch method?
   Seriously, a knife used to cut the middle of the tube, so that you can
remove the tank and then get to the remaining portion of the rubber...I would let
the area air out for a while after the tank removal before attacking the
stubborn rubber remaining on the filler with a knife or wd40 and a knife...

In a message dated 2/4/2005 11:47:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,