<VV> Re: CORSA Membership

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sun Feb 6 14:49:29 EST 2005

Sorry I don't have time to read all the VV messages any more as they are
sometimes coming at the rate of over 100 a day.., but I have skimmed some recently
on membership issues. I apologize if this has been passed around already, but
many of you who are members of other clubs know what great deal we have. It
costs $75 a year for the Pantera owners club (for 4 magazines, and an annual
meeting that is always in Las Vegas), and I think the Impala SS club is up to
$40 (bailed out recently when email dropped to 2-3 messages a day and GM stopped
supplying parts). When I was in the RR owners club, it was $100 a year, if
you could find a sponsor, and just about all they sold was silly ties for $75
each.
  I think I am going to start doing a little something extra to support our
group by providing a discount or free T-shirt to CORSA members on items I sell.
It's not much, but it will help ensure the longevity of my and other Corvair
related businesses.
FYI,
The Carbmeister.