<VV> Update Re: what color goes with a Saddle interior?

TimS tjs1201@sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 6 22:16:15 EST 2005

Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my inquiry a few weeks
back about what color cars came with Saddle color interiors.  I've kind
of settled on either dark green with black stripes on the hood and
decklid ala 68 camaro, or the orangy-copper color that's on the 04
pontiacs with argent or white color stripes.  If I had to pick today, it
would be the green, as the saddle interior seems to have a bit of a
green tint to it. If anybody has any pictures of corvairs that are these
colors, or close to 'em I'd appreciate a copy or link to look at.

Tim Spry - (43 Year old CORSA member.)
Rochester Hills, MI