<VV> Window elevator rollers

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio@megared.net.mx
Mon Feb 7 01:14:11 EST 2005

Group,
   This afternoon while disassembling the doors on my 67 Cpe. to make some
fixings, I notice that one of the window elevator's plastic rollers was
broken. Thought it was time to change all of them (Rampside included) so, I
took all the necessary measurements to make a drawing of the steel pin and the
plastic roller. Tomorrow I'll go to my favorite machine shop to have them (12)
machined on a lathe. I don't remember having seen these parts on our vendors'
catalogs, if wrong, please tell me. If their are not supplied by the Corvair
vendors and some of you are interested on new replacements send me a private
note. Maybe I can get a better price for, say 100, than for a dozen. If having
a small lathe and want to make your owns, I can send you the drawing.

   Daniel Monasterio
   (64 years and counting)