<VV> Ebay Fees - Minor Corvair - Adv.

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD@DaveMorris.com
Mon Feb 7 02:49:39 EST 2005

Good news:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Online auctioneer eBay Inc.
(Nasdaq:<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/finance/nm/wr_nm/storytext/tech_ebay_prices_dc/14217095/*http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ebay&d=t>EBAY
-
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/biz/nm/wr_nm/storytext/tech_ebay_prices_dc/14217095/*http://biz.yahoo.com/n/e/ebay.html>news)
will lower the fees it charges to list items for sale, the company said on
Sunday, as it also announced other changes in pricing and customer service
policies in response to user feedback.

In a message posted to eBay's Web site, North America President Bill Cobb
said that, effective at midnight, eBay.com and eBay.ca will lower the
minimum insertion fees for auction-style listings and fixed price
categories, among others, from 30 cents to 25 cents.

The company says it's standing by its move to hike final value fees on
store inventory format listings, but it will credit $15.95 in May to all
sellers who operated an eBay Store in April.