<VV> Age

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Mon Feb 7 03:52:02 EST 2005

Geez, I'm slowly getting in the "middle" group. I'm 37, but have another
birthday coming up in less than 3 weeks... been messing with 'vairs since late
1990, and driven nothing but them since.... (before that I had a 1950 Buick
Roadmaster for a daily driver, but the Gulf War gas prices kept me from keeping
it)...
For those of you wondering, the leg is finally mending, but I'm still wearing
a brace (at least until the end of this month)... the last two weeks it
hasn't been hurting near as much as it had been... but I've been battling a nasty
upper respiratory infection for about that long...
HACK...pTooooey... nasty stuff!
Maybe I've had something else to focus on during that time...
I'm gonna get some rest now.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
MEMBER: CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg