<VV> Re:age

Mike Kost vairmike@sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 15:12:01 EST 2005

I just got my AARP application in the mail this weekend, OUCH!!! I turn
50 this month and have been a corsa member since about 1980. I have been
driving Corvairs since I started driving (`66 Monza 4-door, 110/4 that
my dad bought new, and still is sitting in my garage) and was riding in
them since about `62. My oldest son went to his first convention in
Grand Rapids when he was 2 months old. He now has a Corvair of his own
which he bought from an older club member who could no longer drive.
Phillip bought this car just before he turned 16 and has been slowly
working on the body work to make it better. My younger son who is now 14
has been after me to start working on the `66 4-door so that he can
drive it when he gets his license in less than a year. Even though
neither of my sons have their own memberships I would consider them
active members of CORSA under my family membership since they still live
in my house and have participated in CORSA events all of their life.
Phillip even trophied in the autocross in both conventions where he
entered.

Mike Kost
SMCC since  1980
CORSA  since 1980