<VV> Freeloaders

Levair at aol.com Levair@aol.com
Mon Feb 7 22:45:10 EST 2005

Coneheads2001@aol.com writes:

<<  As I said my renewal is on its way and it will help fund a convention  I
 have no chance of attending and help insure moving events I will never see
among
 the many other CORSA issues that do not apply to me. >>

\   The very fact that CORSA exists and that people prepare for the
convention events, means that the vendors get more orders and stay in
business---affecting you in a very big way.
   It takes a big volbme of business to maintain a vendor business. VV
members could not do it alone.
Warren