<VV> NEW THREAD ATTEMPT

kovacsmj kovacsmj@sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 23:02:13 EST 2005

 I was doing a quick mental average age, but Tony ruined the curve, so
I'll go with a stab at the norm. I figure middle to late forties. Me?
I'm 64 and had my first Vair in '61. Then a '63, a '65. I ruined the
chain in '69 by buying a Nova. Lousy little car, only lasted 310,000
miles and sold it two years ago for $4,000.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of TONY FIORE
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 11:29 AM
To: SPYDER62@aol.com
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> NEW THREAD ATTEMPT

=============================
I've seen many answers on this new thread concerning age. Some say they
are as old as 60 !! --- My, MY!
      May I humbly add my 2 cents to this thread?
I happen to be 93 and will be 94 years of age in June.
I bought my first Corvair in September of 1959, the first 1960 Corvair
delivered in New York City.
If we're talking about age, let's talk about age.

 Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"