<VV> Carb Experimenters?

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Mon Feb 7 23:54:55 EST 2005

I have found several "experiments" in some cores over the past few years with
the power enrichment circuit in our carbs. I ran across one last week, and it
reminded me that I wanted to find out more about it (I'm almost 56, so I
forget some stuff..., now where was I, oh...). This was another one where the
owner increased the weight of the power needle (with lead) in order to delay it's
operation. I have found others where they were lightened by shortening or
drilling. While this was something that was sometimes done on older Rochester 2
BBL's I have never read anything about it in the HV's. If anyone has any
knowledge they might like to share on this, please go for it (publicly or privately).
The Carbmeister