<VV> Fw: CORSA Mailing List : Please Confirm Subscription

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 17:26:42 EST 2005

Possible new scam that I received in my E-Mail box.  Forwarded it to Sara
Jones and she has never heard of it either.  Has anyone else received such a
mailing?  Sure as heck hope this isn't some new Virus that I am spreading.
I did not reply....naturally, but I did open it thinking it was legitimate.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.

To: <emills5@cfl.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 3:48 PM
Subject: CORSA Mailing List : Please Confirm Subscription

Hi there,,

CORSA Mailing List has been upgraded to a Double Opt-in list. If you wish to
continue receiving mailings from this list you must confirm your
subscription by replying to this e-mail.  If you do not reply to this
message to confirm your subscription, you will not continue to receive
mailings from us.