<VV> FIRST GARAGE SALE - AD

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Tue Feb 8 18:22:02 EST 2005

If you've been following our plan to eliminate our used parts inventory
then you will have noticed that we will be holding a monthly "garage
sale" where anyone can come out and look  through much of our used parts
inventory. Of course we'll also have all our other inventory (new and
remanufactured parts) available to sell as well. The first will be this
Saturday Feb 12th starting at 10am and running until 5pm.

Check out our website at www.corvairunderground.com and click on "Used
Parts Liquidation" to get all the details. Or just call us at
503-434-1648 Thanks!

PORTLAND IN JULY!  www.corsaoregon.com