<VV> Oldie---Non Driver

Tareece at aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Tue Feb 8 19:48:04 EST 2005

Vair-ites,
  I just realised that I am a member of a rare and unique club....Veteran
members of CORSA who haven't driven a Corvair for an extended time....
   Since my Vert spun a rear bearing in December 2000, I haven't driven a
Vair...Am I the only one?

In a message dated 2/8/2005 10:06:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,