<VV> Electrical questions

Jim Bannister jimster1@earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 19:50:09 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Kinzelman, Andy
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:58 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Electrical questions

Guys,
I have two questions:
1 - I want to put a fusible link into the main power wire.  However, I went
to the auto parts place, and the FLs they had only had the wire gauge
listed; no amp rating.  Any recommendations what gauge wire fusible link to
use?

2 - I am doing some rewiring by the engine.  A non-Corvair guy recommended a
ballast resistor that feeds the coil 'about 8 volts'.  Is that correct, or
should it be 6 volts?

Thanks,
Andy K.