<VV> How big a spike

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Tue Feb 8 23:30:46 EST 2005

Well, if you do anything to Spike like that, Smitty will be upset. You don't
want to see the CIC of BBRT upset, trust me.

Joe Robbins
Current Wood Shed resident and assistant to the Boss of BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Chris C
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 5:11 PM
To: VirtualVairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> How big a spike

I want to put a 3 foot spike in the ground so I can use an electric  winch
pull cars into my garage.

Currently I push them up the hill and into the garage with another vehicle
(push the caravan with the cadillac).

With the prospect of working on the Cadillac for a while...may be a timing
chain.  But not wanting to tie up the garage for other projects.

Should it work?

How big a winch/spike should I buy.

Thanks to all.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.