<VV> Fw: CORSA Mailing List : Please Confirm Subscription

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Wed Feb 9 00:23:23 EST 2005

Chances are this is a spammer - it's definitely not real (largely
because there are only a couple of us who would be involved with a list
change and we didn't send it).  First of all, the Corvair list comes
from corvair.org.  Second, any note regarding a change to the list will
have a couple of notices, come from a real human and be sent to the
list itself.

Finally, it's much better to send this sort of thing to the vv-help
address to find out if it's real or not.  There is some additional
information that might be helpful to us that isn't here and with no
offense to Madam President I don't think it would occur to her to ask
for it.

--Bryan