<VV> (no subject)

PapaDon30b at aol.com PapaDon30b@aol.com
Wed Feb 9 03:36:29 EST 2005

 Don In Denver
 I bought my first 60 Corvair  sedan in 1970 for $25.00 We took it home put
it in the garage finally got it started , the smoke was so bad you couldn't se
out the door. I put a flex pipe on and stuck it in a down spout on the house,
all the neighbours thought the garage was on fire. repaired the engine with
junk yard parts and sold it to my cousin  for $165.00  to break even,it ran for
4 years and was traded on a new Vega.  since then I have owned a P U two early
2 doors and now have a 64 Convert.  I am 74 going on 18 My wife says "boys
don't grow up they just get Tall"