<VV> SEUM Update.....It Lives!!

qcc65 at charter.net qcc65@charter.net
Wed Feb 9 04:38:35 EST 2005

Tonight, at 10:55 PM EST, the SEUM roared to life. With the help of the Chuckster, who drove the hour from my house to his and back, and unselfishly worked into the evening, we got the rebuilt carbs on and fored her up. The donor engine sounds good. Much tweeking to do tommorrow and maybe a ride up and down the road later this week. Pictures and a writeup will posted on the webpage this weekend.

Ron Guy
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, CORSA/NC, QCCC, VV, Group Red Member
Def Stinger Project
South Eastern Ultra Monza Project