<VV> Another Member NNDV

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed Feb 9 14:57:02 EST 2005

Welcome to NNDV Allen & Bill.

Members NNDV include:
Allen LaDriere *NEW*
Bill Kronen *NEW*
Alesia aka: Frog Princezz
Dave Morris
David Macdonald President NNDV (18 year NND)
Don Schaeferfry
JR
Ryan Verthein
and Myself Keith Hammett

If you would like to belong to NNDV just post on VV that you are a NND and
you belong with NO DUES ever due!  Soon to be a yahoo group NNDV with
pictures of our soon (yes 18 years is soon) to be rides or dream Vairs.
Watch for updates!  If I missed anyone just drop me a note.

Thanks Terry Kalp and Ned for the offer during the Great Plains Corvair
Roundup.  I am looking forward to being able to attend your event.

Keith Hammett
Member
Corsa
Corvanatics