<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1771 - 11 msgs

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed Feb 9 17:32:26 EST 2005

Mark
I would politely disagree. Smitty and I made our peace long ago. OTOH, a BITE ME for your retort could come from Smitty, I think he would prefer to do it on the track though!!!

Regards HANK