<VV> Swimsuit Issue of Communique

Dr. Robert Hill Dr. Robert Hill" <dodgeshelby@earthlink.net
Wed Feb 9 20:18:08 EST 2005

If you three end up in swimsuits any where in the Communique, I will drop my membership and burn that issue :-)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan and Clare Wesson <alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk>
Sent: Feb 9, 2005 1:33 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Swimsuit Issue of Communique

> THERE WILL BE SUCH A CRY THROUGHOUT THE LAND"

Surely you could neutralise the objections by having some men on the cover?

I suggest me, Tony U and Officer Donut on the bak cover, and then we could
have some women as well on the front cover, to set us off nicely, and no-one
could complain...

Cheers

Alan

P.S. I have got a very nice tiger skin swimsuit...