<VV> Swimsuit Issue of Communique

LABRANCHE, RICHARD C RLABRAN@entergy.com
Wed Feb 9 20:37:21 EST 2005

PLEASE gentlemen......................enough!

DO we need to go through this again. I did not see the big deal the first
time those two ladies were on the cover. Feelings were hurt and people got
all upset. Let it go! Personally, what is wrong with attractive ladies with
Corvairs to rev-up the magazine??

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan and Clare Wesson [mailto:alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 1:33 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Swimsuit Issue of Communique

> THERE WILL BE SUCH A CRY THROUGHOUT THE LAND"

Surely you could neutralise the objections by having some men on the cover?

I suggest me, Tony U and Officer Donut on the bak cover, and then we could
have some women as well on the front cover, to set us off nicely, and no-one

could complain...

Cheers

Alan

P.S. I have got a very nice tiger skin swimsuit...