<VV> Swimsuit uhdishun

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu Feb 10 00:12:02 EST 2005

At 12:39 hours 02/09/2005, Keith Hammett wrote:
>I don't think it would be wise to do a swimsuit issue.  Most wives would
>find this distasteful and not allow it in the house.
>
>You could take this idea of the evening gowns and do something with it.  How
>about taking an old GM corvair ad and redo it with a "new" car.  Say one one
>like the raffle car from Kentucky.  Could even do up an ad using a true
>field (parts) car for April fools.  Have some fun with the old ads.
>
>Keith Hammett

This sounds like the sort of thing I've done before via "shopping"
images.    Having been a  photo restoration and retouch technician at one
time does come in handy now and then...  :)

Hell, I could even supply a photo of a "field car"...  since that's the
sort of thing I oft times drive.    Model, style, year...   I'm
flexible.    There's probably one of each in the fleet.    I oughta do
something like this for the living room wall...  all I need do is scan a
couple of ads and fire up Corel Photopaint (superior to Photoshop IMHO) and
have at it.

Finally, my '60 4-door daily driver would have its day in the sun
(figuratively, since it stays in the sun whenever it shines anyway)
although I'd have to use an image shot before I primed it...   or, I could
use a shot of the newly acquired Lakewood parts car...  or maybe one of the
projects stashed in the barn.

However, I'll bet somebody on the list somewhere likely already has
something like this ready to go.

tony..