<VV> Another Brake Question

Grover Atwood pnyatwd@myexcel.com
Wed Feb 9 21:32:58 EST 2005

AngryCorvair@aol.com wrote:
<>it's clear to me, but is it clear to you? please let me know if you
understand my <>explanation or not.

Good afternoon Patrick and all,

This is a very good  answer to the questions.  What prompted this is a
friend has a F**d Exploder,
 this has stock 16 inch wheels with 11 inch disk brakes.  He recently
went to a 24 inch wheel and tire combo.
It just looks strange with all the extra space between the rim and the
brake rotor. Got me to thinking about
the pressure and distance thing.  I think the wheel and tire combo he
has now are quite a bit larger than the
diameter than the stock tire and wheel combo he had originally.  Thanks
for the information.  This site has
all the talent one could ask for when looking for info regarding autos
and especially Corvairs.

Thanks to all that have responded.  Have a great afternoon!

Grover Atwood
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.