<VV> Anybody interested in H.E.I. ignition, fuel injection,or cruise cont...

Levair at aol.com Levair@aol.com
Thu Feb 10 15:30:03 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/9/05 11:09:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sgrabenhourst@charter.net writes:

<< nd takes it personally when someone says it cant be done. He is in the
 process of building an HEI distributer for my car, it will clear the shroud
 and the spare. As we know, the HEI is about the best electronic ignition ever
 made, GM did something else right ( other than the Corvair ) when they
brought
 this out.  >>

We've been doing this for years, but customers aren't interested--not flashy
enough.
   The stock HEI will fire 30 psi of boost.
Warren