<VV> HEI conversion

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Thu Feb 10 16:51:10 EST 2005

Hi all. I have been searching without much luck. I would love to do the
HEI swap on my Corsa. What is involved in doing so? What parts are
needed? I am a hands on type of guy and love doing everything myself. I
have seen a few vendors who will do the conversion for me, Dale for one.
I did an HEI conversion on my old Jeep I-6 using a GM 250 I-6
distributor, all I had to do is change out the gear. It was a great
upgrade and would love to do so with my Corvair.

Any info. Is appreciated!!

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)