<VV> FCClutch & Accel Cables - New Products - Advertisment

David C. Herrin III David C. Herrin III" <source@adnc.com
Thu Feb 10 20:27:31 EST 2005

Gentlemen,
We will be  releasing our Ultra Series FC Clutch and Accelerator Assemblies -
est. April 2005. A Product Bulletin will be made available at that  time

An update  on FC products we are working on;
1) I will have a few sets of fiberglass air scoops for FC
        = please advise of your interests.
    Product Bulletin & pictures eventually.
2) I will have a new chrome plated brass FC Windshield Washer Nozzle.
    I am  no longer able to procure the nylon ones.
    Product Bulletin & pictures eventually.
3) Any interest in new FC Taillight Lenses ?
    I may have located the original tooling
    and if enough interest is shown a short production run.
4) I will have a substitute FC "Reflector"
    - highly reflective after +3 years in sunny SoCal.
    Product Bulletin & pictures eventually.

David
The Source, Inc.13975 Mira Montana, Del Mar, CA 92014-3113
Telephone: 858/259-1520 (machine) Voice Mail & Fax: 858/259-3843

Web: www.thesourceparts.com E-Mail: source@adnc.com