<VV> conventions

Mike Ioanes mioanes@woh.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 06:18:48 EST 2005

I found out about CORSA in 97.  Went to the one in Collinsville, IL (St.
Louis) in 98.  Didn't go to Lake Tahoe in 99, but made Daytona in 2000, St.
Charles (Chicago) in 01.  Didn't get to Flagstaff, but met Charlie Dye in
Carlisle (2003).Lexington was the first one that my Corvair  attended.  All
well worth taking vacation for.  Always manage to do some sight-seeing in the
area, hit a tourist attraction, take a tour or have some fun outside of the
convention.  Portland is a big IF? right now, depends on $.  The next 2 are
sure things, close-a day's drive.  Also went Springfest in Helen, Ga in 99
(since we weren't going to Flagstaff)...a great time, would go again.
Mike Ioanes