<VV> Block #'s

Coneheads2001 at aol.com Coneheads2001@aol.com
Fri Feb 11 13:26:39 EST 2005

Good Morning All,

  Please excuse the bandwidth this is really just from curiosity. I  have
read many people asking to locate a block with a specific production date  code
on it yet I have never read a post with the results of the search. Has  anyone
had any luck finding  such a block? I would imagine it is a lot to  ask from a
vendor to search through piles of blocks for such a request. My  Spyder has
the correct heads turbo etc. but a LM 110 block and at some point I  would like
to find a correct block for it even if it is not the original.

                                                                 Thanks
                                                                Andy  Cone
                                                                 '64 Monza
Cpe 140/4