<VV> Corvair songs

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Fri Feb 11 14:49:48 EST 2005

I just searched Napster. Couldn't find the one you mentioned. Did find
one by The Tares.  Titled Corvairs.

" Some of us burn like Corvairs in the night" ... Hmmmmm

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp

Maine

Found this while surfing around the internet.  "Corvair" by Jim White.
Anyone ever heard it?

Mike

Sunlight in the weeds...I wish that I was blind...to the ghosts
dancing in the breeze...blowing through my mind.
Got a Corvair in my yard.  It hasn't run in fifteen years.
It's a home for the birds now.  It's no longer a car.
Last night I dreamed that I was swimming in a sea.
Like always, with everything I went in too deep.
Got a Corvair in my yard.  It hasn't run in fifteen years.
It's a home for the birds now.  It's no longer...a car.
Got a simple friend out west, and in the blink of an eye,
I'd swap him straight, his life for mine...and never wonder
"Why?".
[CHORUS]