<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1787 - 9 msgs

Eric Elliott corsa@mac.com
Fri Feb 11 17:09:06 EST 2005

You can find Jim White's "Corvair" in the iTunes Music Store.

Some other "Corvair" music in my collection:

"Corvair" by Racecar
"Corvair Baby" by Paul Revere and the Raiders
"Corvair" by Ripley Caine from her EP of the same name

There is also a song by a country band in my collection that mentions a
Corvair... oh yeah, "That's Just That" by Diamond Rio.

I'll have to look for the one by The Tares.

Eric Elliott
65 Corsa convertible 180/4
82 BMW 528e
87 Porsche 944S