<VV> Corvair songs

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Fri Feb 11 18:03:25 EST 2005

I mentioned earlier my secretary burning a CD of Corvair songs for me.  The
one with the lyrics I like best goes, in part, like this:

<We drove the width of the nation in a Corvair
her parents said "Take it honey" just to get her out of their hair
I've heard Ralph Nader talk about the danger but I prefer to be unaware>

You can read all the lyrics and an explanation from the lyricist at:

http://www.go-racecar.com/sounds/songs/corvair.html

I still have no idea who recorded it but I think the name of the song is just
"Corvair."

Bill Stanley