<VV> Conventions

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 02:59:32 EST 2005

I have to agree with Hank, my folks have a cabin by lake Tahoe and Debbie
has a timeshare there.  I'd love to go out every summer and hang out at the
Lake, but... We started going to CORSA conventions for our summer vacations
in the early 90's.  We've seen parts of the country we'd never seen if it
wasn't for CORSA conventions.  CORSA conventions bring us to parts of the
country we never would have though of going too.  We always take a few
extra days and see the local sites before the Convention begins.

Anyone want to buy a Prime week  timeshare at Heavenly Valley?

Dennis