<VV> Quick Question(harmonic-vs-pulley...sort of)

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 08:29:36 EST 2005

Yea, I know...a lot of posts from that Ryan kid...haha

I was just wondering...I've heard about not using
pulley-type systems on the harmonic balancer
engines...but could I use a harmonic balancer on a
pulley-type engine? (I wanna use the harm. balancer
from my old crapped out turbo on my 110 if I can)

Thanks,
Ryan
65 Corsa-now with "Sno-Cover"

P.S....sorry for the really bad typing skills on the
last two messages...don't know what my hands were thinking!

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.