<VV> Insurance for me.

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 21:12:30 EST 2005

I've been looking around for some info on insurance
for my Vair and I.  This is what I figure....

Companies mainly for newer cars (like...newer than say
85 maybe)  places like Progressive, Geico, All
State...bah blah...none of them give great coverage
for classic autos.

Then, the classic Auto companies give GREAT coverage
for really good rates.

Problem.

I'm only 18 years old, and this January was year two
of me having a license.  Every single classic auto
insurance place is either 10 or 9 year driving record,
or they don't insure you.

So...my question is this...  Is there a way I can get
good classic auto insurance for my car, that will
insure someone who's just 18 years old?  Or am I going
to have to insure a car that won't be driven thousands
of miles with expensive standard auto insurance?

Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.