<VV> Problems getting Paint in N. California

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Sun Feb 13 03:15:09 EST 2005

Dan, did your PPG store mention Omni?  I have had excellent results using
both the single stage and two stage versions.  The single is best for solid
colors and the two stage is good for both solid and metallic colors. You can do
either with either paint type.   Flash time is faster than Catalized AE.  I'm
away from my home soI don't have a data sheet in front of me, but I remember
something between 5 and 10 minutes "dust free" time.  As a side benefit, it's
cheaper than Deltron DBU too.  (Basically Omni MTK is PPGs economy version of
Deltron DBU)
Craig "been there done that" Nicol