<VV> EUM may lose status

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun Feb 13 05:02:15 EST 2005

We've voted....and you can stay!   We want to use the EUM  as  a "lesson in
what can go wrong"  LOL!   You are the ORIGINAL  ULTRA!

you say,"AND RUNS LIKE A SCALDED APE!!!!".......last time I scalded an
Ape.......he curled up in the fetal position and I kicked the snot out of him!   LOL

just remember....in Concours...you have made the ULTRA SENIOR division!
before entering!

Matt