<VV> Making plans for Portland

Kent Sullivan kentsu@corvairkid.com
Sun Feb 13 07:52:33 EST 2005

Matt's list is a great one. Don't forget a stop in Bend, OR too. There are
some nice Corvair folks there as well and the scenery is great. Food and
lodging are great too.

--Kent
-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 6:17 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Making plans for Portland

In a message dated 2/12/2005 5:40:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dmonasterio@megared.net.mx writes:

> Group,
>   I think this is time to start making plans for Portland, starting
> from Guadalajara. I've seen several possible routes but, would like to
> enjoy the travel more than just jumping to Portland. It doesn't matter
> if it takes 5-7 days as long as I could enjoy places over the road and
> possibly meeting Corvair people along the route. Would, probably,
> enter the USA by Calexico, CA.
>   I started working on "El Andariego" (my cosareized 67 cpe.) to have
> it better prepaired than past year.
>
>   Suggestions ?
>
>   Thanks
>
>   Daniel Monasterio

**

Believe me..you want to see Yosemite...Kings Canyon / Sequoia Nat
Parks....and then up Hwy 49  to Monitor Pass..down into Tahoe!......

This time if you're on Hwy 395..[100 miles north of Susanville] in the town
of Alturas...I'm right behind the BEST WESTERN!!  apt #2 [front]!!

Between there and Portland.....Lavabeds Nat. Mounument ,  Crater Lake..then
on to Portland!  gg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V