<VV> EUM may lose status

qcc65 at charter.net qcc65@charter.net
Sun Feb 13 14:01:32 EST 2005

Hank, I don't think EUM will ever lose it's status as the ULTRA Monza. Safety items will never be questioned. Brakes, steering, suspension. If you can use ULTRA parts then ok BUT if you chose to go with new thats acceptable. As for the engine, I recall you put one in from the barn. Did I miss something? Was I in the bunker in full battle rattle when you rebuilt it. Or just in a daze? Either way, you started with an engine "you had on hand" and that's good enough for an ULTRA. The main considerations as I see it are
Retrieving it from almost certain demise
A frugal restoration with a focus on ULTRA parts

ps....Matt, will you put up links to the new guys showing their ULTRA STUFF.

Ron Guy
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, CORSA/NC, QCCC, VV, Group Red Member
Def Stinger Project
South Eastern Ultra Monza Project