<VV> Salmon Idaho Father's Day Car Show]

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Sun Feb 13 19:42:53 EST 2005

Group -

Friday, I got a notice of the up-comming Father's Day Car Show in
Salmon, Idaho.

Information on the show is at http://www.GGweb.net/spokes

Salmon is a 4 to 5 hour drive from Boise, Idaho; a 5 to 6 hour drive
from Salt Lake City, Utah; a 2 to 3 hour drive from Missoula, Montana.

I will probably show my 2 '65 Corsas (even if one has a trashed
interior). There is also an early model Monza Coupe in town,that may
show up this year. We could use some more Corvairs, but as Salmon is a
"truck place", you are more likely to win something if you tow your
Corvair up with an interesting truck and enter that also!

If you could be interested, contact me off-line, and I can give you more
of a sales pitch :^)

I am also interested if any of you have ideas on things I could do to
promote Corvairs at the show.

Chuck Peck
Salmon. Idaho
cpeck@salmoninternet.com