<VV> Are the valves supposed to be movable by hand?

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6@prodigy.net
Sun Feb 13 21:31:45 EST 2005

Thanks Bob.

Ill look at the lifters.  The engine is as clean as a whistle inside, no
crud, nothing.  The heads are the same.  I took the covers off and no crud
there either.  Now I guess Ill have to pull the engine out to get the heads
off.  Dont really have room for that, but I am going to drive this thing
this year!

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX