<VV> optional headrests

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Sun Feb 13 22:08:54 EST 2005

I don't know how '69s were actually delivered in late '68, but the headrests
were definitely an option (separate RPO number).  I ordered my '69 without
headrests, but since it was deliverd in '69 it came with headrests.  I
suspect all '69s were actually delivered with headrests, RPO numbers
notwithstanding.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: kenfran@comcast.net [mailto:kenfran@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:34 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> optional headrests

Yes! There were optional headrests, I believe for 1966 and 1967 models only.
(The '68 and '69 models came with headrests on all cars) Look at
http://www.corvairkid.com/66codes.htm and you will find a reprint from the
2002 CC with some of the trim codes for the headrests.

Ken Franson
'65 Corsa, '66 Monza
CORSA & Arkansas CC member