<VV> Dayton Wires

Garth Stapon stapon1@earthlink.net
Tue Feb 15 02:11:29 EST 2005

Don:

See my post - model 1660 with a standard Chevy bolt pattern and a three spoke
knock off hub.

Bought them used, but not sure if they still make them.

Use the 800 line.

Once you decide which you like - several are available in 13 inch sizes
British wire wheels is the place to buy...

www.britishwirewheels.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DONALD J BROADHEAD
  To: Garth Stapon
  Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:33 PM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Dayton Wires

  Garth,
  Which ones did you pick???

  Don
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Garth Stapon
    To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
    Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:59 AM
    Subject: <VV> Dayton Wires

    Hi:

    Just bought a set of 13 inch Dayton wire wheels (knock offs) - made with
    stainless steel spokes.  They are 100 spoke rims and I equipped them with
    three spoke spinner.  They are beautiful!  I also bought tubes from Coker
as I
    am told that wire wheel integrity means that there are slow leak
problems.

    They are listed on the web site of Dayton at www.daytonwirewheels.com

    You have to look under the truck listing to find them.

    Late Power Glide Sedans Rule!
    Garth Stapon
    (65 Monza Turbo, 65 500 Hard Top) - Both Canadian made eH!