<VV> Re: Finding a Pilot Bushing & Broken Vendor Promises

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Tue Feb 15 08:52:41 EST 2005

> and the Post have the best track record. I know Goon didn't mention us
> by name but this problem is ours and no other vendor should be inpuned

Lon - I know for sure that the real Corvair drivers in Germany (like Ingo
and Roland) are very glad about the existence of Corvair Underground,
and they would not complain *in such a style* in public about a problem which
is in the end an organizational problem of the client himself. I ordered a
a pilot bushing as soon as I heard about the importance of it when having
the engine out, just in case ... used it 3 years after, with no sweat.

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1@corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan