'67 color combos, was: <VV> Re: Suggestions for EUM Interior color

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue Feb 15 16:06:24 EST 2005

Regretably, they severely cut back the interior colors in '67. But the
nice thing about them is that everything colored is pretty much
interchangable with '66, except for the front seats (though the insert
pattern is the same style), dash pad, and door lock buttons.

The '66 Aztec Bronze has got to be one of the all-time best factory
colors. I've always thought a '67 Monza 4door in Aztec Bronze in/out
would be beautiful. And a friend feels that one with a white interior
would also be great, and simple to do, too.

-Mark C ('67 maven and 4door lover)
4doors 4ever!