<VV> "structural integrity"

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue Feb 15 21:31:19 EST 2005

Actually, it's stronger than it looks. My buddy Mike McKeel has a LM
4door that had been T-boned on the left side, and it held up remarkably
well. Don't know the circumstances in the crash, but the degree of the
car's damage protection is impressive.

It's been acknowledged before on this list that the 4door is a more
ridgid shell than a coupe.

-Mark C