<VV> So close.

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 16:00:28 EST 2005

I found out what I need to get my 110 running...it's
basically all easy stuff.  the one thing I think that
will be hard for me is reinstalling the
distributor...never done this before(even though I
understand the process, I'm still afraid I'm gonna do
it WAY off...)

this is what I figure I need thus far into it.  Carbs,
Tune up kit(points, cap, rotor, condenser...) Plug
Wires, Alternator(I have two cores...which I'm really
excited about.) Oil(I'm thinking 10w40 non-syn), Fan
belt(s), Spark Plugs, Coil, Clutch Cable, and carb
linkage.

I priced it all at MY fav. vendor and ended up with an
overall price of about 240 bucks.  not too bad.  thats
guessing about 70.00 for carbs, depending who I get
them from....and if I decide to get them used or
rebuilt..

at all of this, even if I get it all running, I will
still not have the car driving as I need to change all
of the brakes...but that's coming soon after
this...then hopefully there'll be one more late on the
road!  (hell, one more VAIR on the road)

anything ya'll think I'm missing?  I'm gonna check out
all of the clutch stuff as much as I can but if
nothing looks bad I might just leave it....I really
don't know.  I don't wanna make getting this thing
running cost a lot more money...but at the same time,
I should probably do the rest with the clutch as it's
apart...so I guess I have some thinking to do. and
even as I read this over for any typing errors I'm
thinking to myself I should probably just spend a
little extra and do the clutch stuff...

cold here again...was 40 for a couple days here in
Bovey Minnesota..back down to 14-15 degrees again.
brrrrr.

Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.