<VV> "structural integrity"-NO CORVAIR

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed Feb 16 18:33:29 EST 2005

My late mechanic had a similar thing happen to him. A customer dropped
off his old jap pickup to have an exhaust put on it. When the hoist was
raised, the truck folded in the middle up to about a 90 degree angle, in
which position my mechanic took the picture. He then lowered the hoist,
and the truck settled down into the "normal" position. He told the
customer that there was no way he could safely put an exhaust on the
vehicle, and then showed him the pic. Never saw the truck again.

-Mark C