<VV> Re: Your input welcomed replace the flywheel!

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Wed Feb 16 21:45:57 EST 2005

I can attest to the worthyness of that advice. When I had the drivetrain out
of my 69 I checked the flywheel and thought about it but I had already
bought a lot of new parts and the car had been in "Condition Red" for a long
time and I wanted to drive it.
Guess what? RATTLE RATTLE SHAKE SHAKE! The new Dale bolted unit is lying on
my bench waiting to go in. Ahh hindsight, it's always after the fact!

Rick Norris